Welcome to the Windows On Windows® forum! The forum is free for anyone to use, so come join in the fun!

...Forum not enough for you? Chat live with other Windows® fans on our Discord server!

[Video] Hands on with the Next Big Update to MS Paint!

Ask a question, respond to a question or post a comment on any part of the development of Windows® 10 here.
Nazmus
Windows® 2.0
Windows® 2.0
Favourite Windows® development process: Windows 2000
Favourite Windows® operating system: Windows 10

[Video] Hands on with the Next Big Update to MS Paint!

Postby Nazmus » October 11th, 2016, 1:23 am

Wanna know what the next big update to MS Paint is like and how it compares to the existing version? Well, what are you waiting for? Check it out!

MS-GIL
Windows® 98
Windows® 98
Favourite Windows® development process: Whistler
Favourite Windows® operating system: Windows XP

Re: [Video] Hands on with the Next Big Update to MS Paint!

Postby MS-GIL » October 11th, 2016, 4:08 am

I wish I could make as good of videos as you :)

As for paint, it looks really cool and I can't wait to use it for myself eventually :D
ImageCheck out my YouTube channel! Just search MS-GIL on YouTube!

Nazmus
Windows® 2.0
Windows® 2.0

Postby Nazmus » October 14th, 2016, 4:05 pm

Thanks! Yeah, the paint app is pretty nice. You will be able to get your hands on it soon enough, as MS brings updates to Windows 10. As long as you are currently on Windows 10, you are all set to receive the app as soon as it's ready.

And thanks for liking the video. Be sure to subscribe because I have regular content regarding Windows and MS goodies!

And don't worry about making good quality videos. You will get better with time and practice. I started this back in 2009. I used to have to do like 20 to 30 retakes because I messed up so much and hundreds of ah, and ums. My editing was bad. Go see for yourself. Go to my YouTube channel, and check out my oldest videos. I had Windows 7 videos back in 2009 on my channel. See how much of an amateur I was. :) Everyone gets better as they make more and more videos.

P.S. I just checked out your channel. You are so much better than how I was when I started. You show your personality in your videos. You just earned a new subscriber!

MS-GIL
Windows® 98
Windows® 98

Postby MS-GIL » October 14th, 2016, 9:48 pm

Nazmus wrote:Thanks! Yeah, the paint app is pretty nice. You will be able to get your hands on it soon enough, as MS brings updates to Windows 10. As long as you are currently on Windows 10, you are all set to receive the app as soon as it's ready.

And thanks for liking the video. Be sure to subscribe because I have regular content regarding Windows and MS goodies!

And don't worry about making good quality videos. You will get better with time and practice. I started this back in 2009. I used to have to do like 20 to 30 retakes because I messed up so much and hundreds of ah, and ums. My editing was bad. Go see for yourself. Go to my YouTube channel, and check out my oldest videos. I had Windows 7 videos back in 2009 on my channel. See how much of an amateur I was. :) Everyone gets better as they make more and more videos.

P.S. I just checked out your channel. You are so much better than how I was when I started. You show your personality in your videos. You just earned a new subscriber!

Thank you so much for the sub! I too often have trouble with my ums and stuff like that. I'm hoping to figure out how to use sony vegas so there's that :)

I will go check out your channel and your videos :D

Nazmus
Windows® 2.0
Windows® 2.0

Postby Nazmus » October 14th, 2016, 11:43 pm

MS-GIL wrote:Thank you so much for the sub! I too often have trouble with my ums and stuff like that. I'm hoping to figure out how to use sony vegas so there's that :)

I will go check out your channel and your videos :D

Actually, you might be in for a treat. This month, we will have the worlds best and easiest to use video editor. You will be amazed at how awesome it is. It's called Camtasia Studio (no, it's not the existing one. It's a brand new one). I plan to do a video demo of it as soon as it comes out.

It will make iMove and Movie Maker look hard to use and less advanced! :P

MS-GIL
Windows® 98
Windows® 98

Postby MS-GIL » October 15th, 2016, 7:57 am

Nazmus wrote:Actually, you might be in for a treat. This month, we will have the worlds best and easiest to use video editor. You will be amazed at how awesome it is. It's called Camtasia Studio (no, it's not the existing one. It's a brand new one). I plan to do a video demo of it as soon as it comes out.

It will make iMove and Movie Maker look hard to use and less advanced! :P

Sounds excellent to me :)
I just hope it doesn't cost a lot.

feandesign
Windows® 2.0
Windows® 2.0
Favourite Windows® development process: Longhorn
Favourite Windows® operating system: XP/7

Postby feandesign » October 15th, 2016, 3:50 pm

Finally no more noob youtube avatars and banners.

Return to “Windows® 10 (Codenames "Threshold", "Redstone") [2015]”