Welcome to the Windows On Windows® forum! The forum is free for anyone to use, so come join in the fun!

...Forum not enough for you? Chat live with other Windows® fans on our Discord server!

Let's Look at Windows 10 Build rs2 14931 - Dark Themed Apps, More Extensions

Ask a question, respond to a question or post a comment on any part of the development of Windows® 10 here.
Nazmus
Windows® 2.0
Windows® 2.0
Favourite Windows® development process: Windows 2000
Favourite Windows® operating system: Windows 10

Let's Look at Windows 10 Build rs2 14931 - Dark Themed Apps, More Extensions

Postby Nazmus » September 25th, 2016, 8:59 pm

Today, we are looking at Windows 10 Redstone 2 build 14931. This build doesn’t include any new OS features, but it does offer new app updates that brings the dark theme to the Windows Feedback app as well as the maps app. Now, both the Feedback and the Maps app will match your system set color mode (dark or light). I forgot to note the bookmark import and export feature of Microsoft Edge in my last video. So, I go over them in this video, as well as some extensions. Enjoy!

TheComputerBetaG
Windows® 98 Second Edition
Windows® 98 Second Edition
Favourite Windows® development process: Vista
Favourite Windows® operating system: 7, 98, Vista

Re: Let's Look at Windows 10 Build rs2 14931 - Dark Themed Apps, More Extensions

Postby TheComputerBetaG » September 30th, 2016, 3:28 pm

Well, it is scheduled for late 2016 to early 2017. However, this build doesn't allow many of its applications to run (even though that the applications are from either a, being the default applications for Windows 10 and b, them being from the Windows Store). Hopefully, there will be more in RedStone2.

Return to “Windows® 10 (Codenames "Threshold", "Redstone") [2015]”