Welcome to the Windows On Windows® forum! The forum is free for anyone to use, so come join in the fun!

...Forum not enough for you? Chat live with other Windows® fans on our Discord server!

Hi! We're telling stuffs about me

New member? Introduce and tell us a little bit about yourself here.
alexandru_c
Windows® 98
Windows® 98
Favourite Windows® development process: Windows Server
Favourite Windows® operating system: Windows Server

Hi! We're telling stuffs about me

Postby alexandru_c » May 2nd, 2016, 9:35 pm

Hi! My full name it's Ciurea Alexandru Marius (don't try to pronunce "Ciurea" because you can't do it in english, also call me "Alex"), I'm 15 and I'm from Romania. I know 3 languages (romanian - because I'm from Romanian, french - because of school, I know just some words and I hate french and of course, english :D - not so well but enough to understand and talk)

I love playing with Operating Systems in VM and also on true hardware (yes, I did tried all versions of Windows from XP to 10, don't ask), I also I love server and networking stuff and I like to keep everything wired because it's faster than non-wired solutions.

My "PC's":
- HP Compaq 6910p (Vista Edition) laptop - main computer - wich is wired and used as a PC would be because it's battery is dead.
- Asus T100T<idk what's it's exact model> - portable computer - wich I don't really use it very much, I prefer my laptop :)

Oh! I almost forgot this! I have a cat (she's 1 and she is going to be 2 in this summer - 2016)! :D :)

Nice to meet you.

What can you do with just some basic PHP knowledge: http://splatform.sourceforge.net

Awesome LIVE event right NOW: [url ]http://radiozu.ro/forzazulive/ [ /url] - event over

TheComputerBetaG
Windows® 98 Second Edition
Windows® 98 Second Edition
Favourite Windows® development process: Vista
Favourite Windows® operating system: 7, 98, Vista

Re: Hi! We're telling stuffs about me

Postby TheComputerBetaG » May 3rd, 2016, 8:35 am

I give my warmest welcome to the forums! Really nice that there's another that has quite a bit of collection. I personally had a collection until my external drive wanted to right everything in Chinese. (Don't ask why, I'm still trying to find out myself, apparently, no one has gone through that problem) Do you have a unreleased version of Windows for the Showcase? I was going to do Chicago (Windows 95 pre-release) but that's when I found out about my Chinese translated files (they all open in notepad with Chinese writing, even when they are ISO images). Anyways, great to meet you and hope to see you around the forums real soon!

alexandru_c
Windows® 98
Windows® 98
Favourite Windows® development process: Windows Server
Favourite Windows® operating system: Windows Server

Postby alexandru_c » May 3rd, 2016, 11:54 am

TheComputerBetaG wrote:I give my warmest welcome to the forums! Really nice that there's another that has quite a bit of collection. I personally had a collection until my external drive wanted to right everything in Chinese. (Don't ask why, I'm still trying to find out myself, apparently, no one has gone through that problem) Do you have a unreleased version of Windows for the Showcase? I was going to do Chicago (Windows 95 pre-release) but that's when I found out about my Chinese translated files (they all open in notepad with Chinese writing, even when they are ISO images). Anyways, great to meet you and hope to see you around the forums real soon!

I usually change my main OS every month (it depends on how worst it performs over the time) and my other hard drive meet the ground for 2 or 3 times so I don't keep important stuffs there, and the hard drive wich is in my laptop is mostly full so I can't make a collection of VMs without limiting to 1 OS.

I would try to make a video for the subscribers showcase but I don't think I will speak to the mic. (Windows Server 2008 R2 Build 7127 - My first Windows Server as main OS experience, I love it but I don't use it anymore as main OS because I now have a release version of it and also a release version of Windows Server 2012 R2).
What can you do with just some basic PHP knowledge: http://splatform.sourceforge.net

Awesome LIVE event right NOW: [url ]http://radiozu.ro/forzazulive/ [ /url] - event over

QCS
Windows® 2.1
Windows® 2.1
Favourite Windows® development process: Longhorn/Vista
Favourite Windows® operating system: Windows 7

Postby QCS » May 15th, 2016, 12:15 pm

Better late than never... Welcome Alex! :D

MS-GIL
Windows® 98
Windows® 98
Favourite Windows® development process: Whistler
Favourite Windows® operating system: Windows XP

Postby MS-GIL » May 15th, 2016, 5:50 pm

I too take an interest in using windows in virtual machines and have used every release from dos-windows 10 with the exception of 2.x. I enjoy telling people at my school that I go home and use Windows 95 or I confuse them saying Windows NT 3.51. I even make videos on youtube all about computers. I am enjoying the forum and plan to spend a lot more time on it in the future :D
ImageCheck out my YouTube channel! Just search MS-GIL on YouTube!

Hamed033
Windows® 2.0
Windows® 2.0
Favourite Windows® development process: Longhorn
Favourite Windows® operating system: Windows XP

Postby Hamed033 » May 17th, 2016, 9:37 pm

Welcome to the forums!
#ImNotLateAtAll :P
IRC on FreeNode:#Windows-on-Windows
Born to be wasted.

logonoff